INGREDIENTS (4 people):
- 200 gr of ‘00 flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 20 g Oro Bruno Balsamic Vinegar, or, old Balsamic
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 5g salt
- Heap the flour and create a hole in the center, like a volcano.
- In the hole, add in this order: eggs, salt, oil and vinegar.
- Using a fork begin to mix everything, bringing the flour at the center with a circular movement.
- When using a fork becomes hard, begin using your hands vigorously until obtaining a compact and homogeneous dough.
- Cover it with wrap and let it rest for 20 minutes in a fresh place.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough with a roller pin until it’s thin enough.
- Let it dry for 5 minutes, and then cut 2-3 cm large stripes, called Tagliatelle.
- Cook in salted warm water for 2-3 minutes, then dry it and dress it as you like.
ADVICE FOR PREPARING A SAUCE
Melt butter and parmesan in a small pot and add some cooking water. Once ready, dress your tagliatelle with the sauce.