INGREDIENTS (4 people):
- 4 eggs
- 350 ml balsamic vinegar
- Put the eggs in a small pot and cover them with water.
- Cook them until they boil.
- Let them boil for 7-8 minutes, until their hard-boiled.
- Drain them and put them under running cold water to stop the cooking and make the drying easier
- Peel the eggs then put them in a bowl already full of balsamic vinegar
- Let them marinate for at least 12h and no longer than 24 h
DID YOU KNOW THAT?
Before the fridge’s invention, balsamic vinegar was a preservative method.
Indeed, in the past this recipe was used to lengthen the eggs’ life when they were about to expire.