- Aged naturally in fine wood barrels
- Obtained through the equilibrated union of trebbiano must and Lambrusco
- Versatile dressing adequate to many combinations
- Ingredients: cooked must and wine vinegar – 1,35 density – 5,1% acidity
- There is no difference in taste with the 12-year-old Modena balsamic vinegar, but its price is lower
- Totally natural: no thickening agents, no added sugar, no coloring, no caramel, no artificial flavoring
The density makes it similar to icing but completely natural!
When we tasted it for the first time we couldn’t tell the difference with a 12-year-old traditional vinegar, so we decided to share the deliciousness with you.
The IGP Modena balsamic vinegar dressing is for people aiming to maintain the unique taste of balsamic vinegar and simultaneously the taste of the traditional vinegar, soft on the palate and dense to the right point, but with a more affordable price. Thanks to its acidity lower than 6% and a light density it’s perfect to garnish fish and to side cheese or fruit. Have you ever tried the balsamic vinegar and figs cheesecake? You’ll never be able to go back.
Created following the directives of the IGP consortium and through the capable hands of the vinegar master Dodi Ricordano using the trebbiano and Lambrusco must.
Warning: Manufacturers can change their product composition. Consequently, the product package can have information differing from the ones in our website. Please, always read the label, the warning and the instruction in our website before using it. It is forbidden to indicate the production year on the package.
Cooked warm – wine vinegar (with sulfites) - IGP Modena balsamic vinegar (contains sulphites)
Avviso di sicurezza
Do not expose to sunlight
|Average values per 100 ml
Balsamic Spritz: find out the recipy
Tortino di alici con aceto balsamico: find out the recipy
Torta di ricotta all'aceto balsamico: find out the recipy
Scaloppine all'aceto balsamico: find out the recipy
Tagliatelle all'aceto balsamico: find out the recipy